X-COM Season 2 Recruitment Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostlich1228

First Name: Anna
Last Name: Stone

Physical Description: Skinny, White Skin, Long Black Hair (Usually Worn in a Ponytail), 6 Ft 7 Inches Tall, Hazel Eyes.

Reason for Application: My Family always taught me that home comes first, I grew up in Russia and lived in Moscow for most of my life, I always had to put nation and home first. It was a tough life, always working for the betterment of society, But one day....Something happened to my home, that changed me forever. After extensive community service for my city, I sat down for lunch, that's when I heard about this....Invasion, Monsters attacking the planet, I didn't know what to think, next thing I know my officers had me doing everything in my power to help the war effort, Slowly but surely as I made Ammunition and Ballistic Vests for the Russian troops I noticed that my comrades were disappearing. One by one they died until my officer had to turn to the Volunteers to make up for the lost soldiers, they told us to join a certain "Project" to stop the extraterrestrial threat, I was one of the first they picked, I gladly accepted, knowing I would be saving Mother Russia and Earth from this menace.I pledge myself to X-com not just to avenge my friends , But to defend my home, our home, Earth, Because Home comes FIRST. I am no soldier commander, but it looks like you could use all the help you can get.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Rem Bloodlock

First Name: Rem
Last Name: Bloodlock
Reason for application to X-COM: As a kid, I always relished fighting, the thrill of it. This may paint me as an adolescent teenager who simply bullied others and got into fights. Well you are not an artist. So don't paint. Keep your judgments and assumptions for those who deserve them. I am joining because I am being forced by the US Government as a "punishment" for all the things I have done. Maybe in time I will say more about myself if I think its necessary. Killing is what I love. I only hope my commander, can show me he is capable of directing my violence. And appreciate it.
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

I

itbedatguy

First Name: Joshua

Last Name: Kendrickson

Reason for application to X-COM: I had been retired for nearly two years after serving my country, protecting it from all foes that faced it, and in this moment, the moment when it really needed me, I was helpless. I had fallen asleep on the couch at 1:30 in the afternoon and woke up to the screams of those who I had no ability to save as they were mercilessly hunted and slaughtered by the new enemies whom had the inclination to remove us completely from our own planet's equation. Once I had risen to my feet, I threw my concerns out the window and focused on the safety of the innocents taken by surprise by these extraterrestrial invaders. As I found myself in this new world, full of death and darkness, I found my calling: X-COM. X-COM will be my way to do something for this country -- no, this world -- that I had never done before, and to preserve humanity's existence for as long as is humanly possible for me. That's the debt I am choosing to accept as I look forth to my future in X-COM, and one that I will forever live by until the fateful day upon which I die.

Jhon Markith

First Name: John
Last Name: Markith
Reason for application to X-COM: I was a Soldier in Afghanistan as a sniper, one of the best. On a mission I lost some good friends and as this alien threat attacks earth, it gives me a chance to redeem the mistakes that I have made. I want to protect my country and my planet to make sure that the people who fought in the war with me, will not die in vein. I want to put these fucking alien in their rightful place, in the ground.

RedItchies

First Name: Hank
Last Name: Redwood
Reason for application to X-COM: Honestly, I didn't want to join the army at all, let alone be a member of the "You-will-die-if-you serve-here-force" that's officially known as X-com. I was railroaded into the army by some asshole army-recruiter who heard the words "Please oh please man I'll do anything if you just let me use your toilet oh god oh god oh god I think I'm about to drop the biggest deuce of my life in my favorite pair of underpants" and thought "jackpot". Looking back, I think he probably only ticked that little box on the recruitment form marked "X-com" after I called him a "goat-fluffing scumbag toilet Nazi", but who knows; what matters is I'm here now, and c'est la vie. The closest I've ever been to combat was when I unchained a bulldog on a dare. I do not hold up well under stress. I've never even touched a gun before in my life, and truth be told they scare me. I hope I make you proud sir.
Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an "elite military soldier", in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

First Name: Jesse
Last Name: Cooper
Nickname: Rex

Reason for application to X-COM: I love me a good fight, and when I heard that some freaks from space are bringing the biggest fight this side of the Milky Way, I knew I had to get myself a piece of the action. I've always been a fighter, from my early schoolyard fights to my service in the corps. From marines to X-Com, and from semper fidelis to vigilo confido, I'm always looking for the biggest baddies to stomp on. Oorah!

ZombieSlayer85

Bio Template

Name: Joseph "Zombie Slayer" Andrews
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois
Military Background: Rookie in the Marines
Worst thing witnessed in any previous battle before XCOM: Death of Family
Weapon of Choice: Sniper Rifle

Additional Background Story: Having accomplished little in life after college and finding his Criminal Justice degree going to waste, Joseph joined the Marines as a means to both find a purpose in life and find something to motivate him to better himself. After two months of training, however, he felt he couldn't cut it and left his base. Realizing it was only a matter of time until he was found and arrested for desertion, he went home to see his family one last time before turning himself in, only to find himself in the middle of a major invasion. He rushed home, and attempted to bring his family to safety. Ambushed by a group of four aliens, he was forced to defend himself, his mother, and his three siblings with nothing but a 9mm handgun. As the aliens claimed one family member for each of them he claimed, Joseph found himself staring down the weapon of the final alien when his life was saved by Jessica, his nine-year-old sister and last surviving sibling, who killed the alien with Joseph's drop gun. Rescued shortly after, Joseph immediately enlisted in X-Com, determined not to let Jessica down like he had done with the rest of his family.

Journal:

Personal Log of Joseph Andrews
Total Missions: 0
Total Kills: 0

Another hard day of training down, who knows how many to go. I can't believe I thought the Marines were hard.; even the hardest day of training there was better then the easiest day here. But I don't care, because if I need any motivation, all I have to do is glance over at my family photo.

Its only been two weeks since I last had a chance to talk to Jessica, but it feels like two years. She sounds so hardened, so mature, nothing like the carefree little girl she was, or still should be. It makes me wonder what kind of life kids like her will have to lead, once we win this war.....if we win this war. If only I could have been stronger that day, she wouldn't have had to ever hold a gun, let alone take a life. Blood on ones hands is hard, even alien blood, and I can only imagine what it did to her young, fragile mind.

Somehow, my instructor/ Drill Sargent/ slave driver found out about my desertion. It shouldn't surprise me, but he uses it to berate me endless, reminding me everyday that only something as big as an alien invasion keeps him from giving me the boot, if not just shooting me and ending my burden on this world. Fuck him. I'll show him. This is different then the Marines, this is personal for me. Killing every damn alien freak I find might not bring back my mother or brothers, but it'll make me feel better, and maybe give Jessica a slightly safer world to sleep in at night.

Besides it isn't completely up to him. I've heard on the grapevine that I might be sent into the field soon. If I can get a promotion, I'm thinking of becoming a sniper. I've heard a few guys refer to me as "Zombie Slayer" recently because of my tendency to focus on head shots in practice. Anyway, I think my place is behind the scope of a sniper, protecting my allies from harm.

I'm not going to lie, though, I'm scared shitless at the thought of dieing, not only for my sake, but because I'm the only family Jessica has left. But that won't stop me, because if I die, I'll make sure to take enough of those sons-of-bitches with me to make a difference in this war, so help me God.

H

Headcrabhat

First Name: Thomas
Last Name: Stormer
Reason for application to X-COM: I was asleep in my house when the First Wave commenced. One of the alien pods that were dropping out of the sky and solidifying other human beings had narrowly missed my house. The crashing noise in my backyard woke me up. With the pod came two little purplish humanoid... things, with their fancy glowing guns and big heads, and they marched into my house... They targeted down my parents first, but the little bastards really suck at their jobs, because they missed their initial target again. Instead of shooting my mother and father's heads, they hit their arms instead. And then their legs. Then both of their chests. But despite being shot several times, my parents were still alive. By the time they had lost too much blood to scream for help, I had my shotgun in my hands, ready to kill something, but the aliens had gone the second they saw me. My parents died of pain and blood loss before the ambulance arrived. I want my revenge, I want justice, I want to personally kill every last one of those little shit heads!

Etriax

First Name: Arizona
Last Name: DuFrane
Reason for application to X-COM: I want to join XCOM because the aliens are stupid as hell. They seriously think they can take over the earth? Nu-uh! No way! I don't care if I die out there, either. I'm a fuckin' badass! Them alien bastards don't stand a chance! "ET, my name is Arizona! And I'm gonna kick you and your wimpy friends back to wherever it id you came from! COME AT ME!

BMPixy

First Name: Richard
Last Name: Foulke
Reason for application to X-COM: An East African UN peace-keeping operation gone wrong. What was supposed to be local terrorist forces was instead something that inspired terror, previously known only to a select few. Sixteen trained soldiers versus four...things. Twelve dead. Three captured. One survivor, but only due to cowardice. Fear motivates, death haunts. Life....forfeit.

sage harpuia

FName: Vash
Lname: The Stampede
Reason: Some say I am a hippy and love peace and manga, which is all true and I have always dreamed off mankind going into space to meet new life forms but these aliens have gone too far. They wiped out my home town of July in Japan and I need to get even.
I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

T

TheCraftySellsmen

First Name: Dominic
Last Name: Panzarella
Reason for application to X-COM: I want to join X-COM because I stood there watching there as the aliens invaded in the first wave but this time I want to help the war of aliens versus humans with Commander ChristopherOdd.Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

ArChitect

First Name: Vytenis
Last Name: Daukantas
Reason for application to X-COM: I was born and raised in Lithuania. Sent to a small border colony called "Romuva". When I was sixteen, terrorists raided "Romuva", slaughtering my family and friends. I was saved by a passing military patrol, and I enlisted with the military a few years later.

Early in my military career I found myself facing an overwhelming enemy force. I risked my own life to save my fellow soldiers and defeat the enemy despite the impossible odds. My bravery and heroism have earned me medals and recognition from the military.

During my service, a mission I was on went horribly wrong. Trapped in an extreme survival situation, I had to overcome physical torments and psychological stresses that would have broken most people. I survived while all those around me fell, and now I alone am left to tell the tale.

I want to join X-COM to help kill the aliens.

P.S. Please make me a sniper !

SkyFox

First name: Danker
Last name: Wijnands
Reason for joining x-com: Outer space is something very special for me,
It is like an infinite place of peace and silence untill the aliens came along!
When I first heard of the recuitment I didn't think much of it,
Later I came to think, what... If I went into outer space to slay some alien scum?!
I live in the netherlands, and I don't have a really exiting life THIS might spice it up!
Anyway although the are many before me I hope I have a fare chance of being asked to join the team.

Pledge: Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

L

LaurXD

First Name:Laur
Last Name:Apostole
Reason for application to X-COM: I've always put others before me,friends and fellow soldiers as well,all until my squad was wiped out in an assault from the aliens,seeing my friends die..That was the moment when I decided I'll take action and enrolled with X-com,the best of the best..My reasons aren't the best..but if revenge will keep me fighting then so shall it be.

First Name: Emil
Last Name: Hansen

Reason for application to X-COM: I served my military duty, heck I even signed up to be trained as a sergeant back then. I got in, started the training, but I could not really see myself go to war. Even worse, going to a war that I feel was wrong. So I quit.
I've worked as a middle school teacher after that. What a change hur? From killing machine to school teacher for kids. But it worked out pretty well if I have to say so myself.

But then the Aliens attacked...
I thought for sure this was going to be it. The kids and I would die this day. But then they came... Soldiers from all over the world, united under one flag, standing together as the last defenders of our world.
They eliminated the attackers, down to where none where left. I looked to the kids, and then at the soldiers, that where about to depart. Then a thought hit me. This war. THIS war I can fight.

svenska

First Name: Aaron
Last Name: Womble
Nickname: Svenska

Reason for application to X-COM: I was born in Malmo, Sweden And i am currently 17 years old. I was 8 when my abusive father and alcoholic mother died in a car crash, because of this i didn't care about their deaths very much. At 10 years of age i ran away with my best friend Sam another boy my age, things happened between us that i'd rather not mention right now. When i was 15 Sam died during a mugging protecting me and with nowhere else to go i joined the swedish army lying about my age. One night while i was with my friends we were attacked by aliens, and as far as i know everyone i knew at that base is dead or missing. I was saved by XCOM troops who were sent into the area. Shortly after i signed up for XCOM but never got to see any action on the frontlines. I was told we needed to redo our applications so here i am. I hope this time i can get on the frontline and even up the body count between us and the aliens and avenge the deaths of my friends. I also forgot to mention ever since the death of grelite i've been isolated in my room by my own choice i had to call someone to deliver this to me because i was so stubborn. i also lost sense of feeling emotionally, i think i have some sort of disease. And uh... before i go i was told we have to list some "Interesting things" about ourselves, so... 1. i am and was mistaken for a woman on a daily basis, not because of how long my hair was or anything but because of my figure or something. 2. I like guys, i am a guy, if you do not like this i will stab you with a rusty fork where the sun doesn't shine. Thank you and goodnight.

MrSelyp

First Name: Mr
Last Name: Selyp

Reason: I want to shoot aliens with the coolest commander in the galaxy!!!

First Name: Tyler
Last Name: Prohaska
Nick Name: The Bear
Reason for application to X-COM: I grew up in a small town in the state of Kansas where I played football and generally thought I would one day marry my high school sweetheart and settle down. My father and every other male member of my family had all had some military service it was something akin to a family tradition. I was determined to break the mold until the day they came ....... until the night of blood.

I had returned from hunting with my dad to see our home on fire with screams and smoke in the background rising up from town. We ran to the front door to see my mother cradling my sweetheart .... wrapped in green webbing their bodies slowly desiccating before our eyes. Hearing a noise from the side of the house we started to creep around. My father slowly looked around the corner and an explosion of green flame hit the side of the house near his head. I don't know at that point if he had a last thought before his head disappeared in an explosion of blood but I do know his death was quick.

I sank down overwhelmed by the death of my family and at that moment heard an odd scratching as a small grey thing scuttled around the corner. It stared at me with huge eyes.....at that moment rage and hate filled me in a wave. I watched as it raised it's weapon at me and in my last act of rage I spit in it's eye. I closed my eyes preparing to see my family again, I heard the shot go off but didn't feel any pain. A large hand grabbed my shoulder and shook it, as I turned and opened my eyes I stared into the death's head face mask of a huge man armed with a glowing stub nosed gun. He calmly tapped the side of his helmet saying "Strike team 1 to base survivor found, 3 more dead at farm".

I am not much for fancy things but I do know violence. I learned how to use a shot gun before I could read, and I pledge my life for as long as I can stand to kill as many of the things that killed my family as I can. I am under no delusions for I am dead already but I will line the streets with the bodies of those aliens I can because they stole my life from me. Please please just let me do that .......... to avende my family

W

Wolf Tamashī

First Name: Wolf
Last Name: Tamashī

Reason for application to X-COM: When a soul demands peace, you give it peace. When it demands action, you march to war. When a city burns to the ground, you kill the firestarter. A wolf enters the field of play already a killer, it need only know where to close its teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.