X-COM Season 2 - Journals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahlo

It was alot of fun to get back into rping to be honest. I had to step away from it for a time when my kids were born, but it was a hard mission to be very honest Odd that mission cost me two save files due to how hard it is. The only time I got through it I had to pretty much baby walk my way through the damn thing and even then I still lost two people. Best of luck and if there is room I would love to be a part of season 3, it was a joy to be part of this season just due to how much was going on.
When I first got that mission I had 3 decently high level snipers. It was a joke. He really got screwed by having only 1 sniper.

james love

Um mister odd... you goofed man... davin had a med-kit.. you also moved to fast and left people open... you just went to fast... no offence... hope next season goes better.

Um mister odd... you goofed man... davin had a med-kit.. you also moved to fast and left people open... you just went to fast... no offence... hope next season goes better.

He had me used the medkit to heal Riki at 11:00 minutes in to which I replied "Rub some dirt on it soldier" I didn't have the perk for 3 medkits yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.