X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGemini24601

Well, maybe time for the people that actually have them finished. xD I still need to work on mine, so I won't be posting them yet.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Agreed. I'm hard at work now working on the aliens, the Commander, and the X-COM staff. But if anyone thinks of anything else, don't hesitate to say something.

DarkGemini24601

I might have an idea on something story-wise, but if it does work I don't want to spoil it here, so I'll pm it to you if you are interested Zombie.

Dahlexpert

I also agree that Russia should hold the X-COM base, for tactical reasons, and because of the shear size of the country the aliens wont no were to start looking.

Also. I'm working on Scarlet's profile, for those that don't no scarlet she is going to be a monster like character.

DarkGemini24601

I have Character I was going to use for season five, but if season five is months away maybe I should use her now...
Yeah, I played Not-So-Long-War and it took me maybe 50 hours to get where I'm at, and at this point because of the grind I'm probably just going to use the developer console to initiate the final mission, but boy does it look hard. Thank god you're allowed to reload upon failure. With odd playing vanilla and uploading an episode or two a day...expect an upwards of 100 days for him to finish if he doesn't lose.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I also agree that Russia should hold the X-COM base, for tactical reasons, and because of the shear size of the country the aliens wont no were to start looking.

Also. I'm working on Scarlet's profile, for those that don't no scarlet she is going to be a monster like character.
what do you mean by that

DarkGemini24601

What I mean is she is a insane character. She has Psychotic disorders and personality disorders, And she also suffers from PTSD so she is a really messed up person.
One question I might add due to that...why would XCOM take in someone like that? It's fine if they don't know somehow, but they'd probably be skeptical taking in someone that unstable. (Just something to consider)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Ok that post in the thread means that XCOM has been activated and the computer will be gathering information on key operatives that XCOM has been asked to bring in. All I can say is... Good Luck Commander.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Indeed. I'm okay with characters that have a few...quirks. But don't go overboard. And make sure you come up with a good excuse for why she wouldn't be immediately screened out. I'd recommend anti-psychotics and a really good resume.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Please note for roleplay purposes and because it looks cool will it be ok for people to put this before the bios

Please Enter Command...

Retrieve Operative Profiles
Please Enter Authorization **************
Authorization Confirmed...
Retrieving Profiles...
Downloading...

DarkGemini24601

Please note for roleplay purposes and because it looks cool will it be ok for people to put this before the bios

Please Enter Command...

Retrieving Profiles...
Downloading...
Fancy.

Taxor_the_First

Please Enter Command...

Retrieving Profiles...
Downloading...
Kinda Metroid Prime-y. I like it.

Also, as an Australian myself I'd have to cast a vote against it. You would get super-coverage from all the paranoia and fear-mongering going on here, but the penalty to science would be ridiculous.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Kinda Metroid Prime-y. I like it.

Also, as an Australian myself I'd have to cast a vote against it. You would get super-coverage from all the paranoia and fear-mongering going on here, but the penalty to science would be ridiculous.
I think we're pretty set on Russia.

I imagine Zombie or myself (since Zombie's going to be fairly busy with story stuff) will outline the rules in the OP of the bios or the story thread itself.
Indeed. Can't have anyone getting confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.