X-COM Recruit Biographies and Journals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhon Markith

Name: Jhon Markith
Birth Place: Germany
History: I was a shoe cleaner in the Vietnam War. I was treated like shit so I ran away, I was lost but then found a U.S. camp and was saved. I was in an orphanage most my life and other kids didn't treat me right, but I suppose a lot of kids were and are treated like I was, so I was always alone. Many people and kids alike said I was insane, I was grim, I was evil, but the true answerer was that I was actually grim, I thought of death constantly.
Secondary History: was a black op served 1994-2001
Preferred Weapon(s): The best weapon you got or a sniper rifle (beret 50cal.)

Lethbridge_Gin

Name: Lethbridge Gin
Current Rank: Rookie
Mission Name: N/A
Mission Objective: N/A
Kills This Mission: N/A
Total Kills since joining XCOM: None
Journal Entry: June 13th 2015
The R&D boys was done working on the new carapace armor and showed it off at training today they say it is stronger then normal armor i hope i get the chance to were that new armor and also R&D was now working to improve laser weapons for snipers and so after training i get only mortar duty again and clean skis of UFO's today also.
Journal Entry: June 19th 2015
Everywhere on earth was clean until 2pm when the whole base went to red alert that the aliens are attacking a heavy populated area in Lille, France. So Commander Odd calls his team for the mission they were Daniel P.C., LocoRojo, McBackstabber, Grelite, Tim Foster & Repkam09 to Lille, France. Some time after the battle the team came back all was just fine but France has sup come to the aliens dew to not saving any people in the battle a huge loss for X-Com but no one died this day but soon we hope to take the fight to them very soon.
Report Finished Over And Out.
Lethbridge Gin

Grelite

Name: Grelite 'Loki'
Current Rank: Major
Mission Name: Operation Lazy Thorn
Mission Objective:
Approach the civilians to enable evacuations
Minimize civilian casualties
Neutralize all hostile targets
Kills This Mission: 6
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 25
Journal Entry:
Another operation in Lille today, and this time I was sent along. Everyone got clad in shiny new carapace armour. That is, everyone but me. I'll just assume that is because the commander doesn't want to compromise my camouflage, even-though I know it's for budgetary reasons and as sniper I am to be furthest back, but on this mission we were practically cuddling, not only with each other, but also with a group of chryssalids.

We also encountered some sort of cyberdisky doohicky or whatever. Pretty much the Death Star if it were in the shape of a disc that can open up into some sort of laser-flinging death-trap. And I had those lasers fly right past my head, without the ability to hit it with Repkam right in front of my visor. Good thing we were able to take it down before it could make us experience what Alderaan did.

Of course, it wasn't enough for us to face nimble, drooling instectoids and cybernetic murder-machines, no... Turns out that when chryssalids kill someone, they also implant the victim with a parasite that turns the corpses into actual zombies. And we were far too busy trying not to get ourselves killed to try and prevent the civilians from getting killed, so we were neck-deep in zombies. Not what I had thought when we first found out we were fighting aliens.

By the time we had 'survived the zombie apocalypse', we realized that all the civilians on site had already all been killed. But all of us made it out alive. Not only that, but none of us were even hurt! Can't say the same about France, though. I had always thought that should there be zombies, I would be one of the first to turn, but putting a few holes in their craniums works too.

Lethbridge_Gin

Journal Entry: June 21th 2015
R&D just finsih there latest laser based weapons on shotgun and sniper rifles and also some of the men telling about the terror we had new alien war machines one like a disc they start calling it a cyberdisc for simple reason and a drone after training with the new weapons i got to also do more mounter duty and rest of today clean skis all around but i do ask myself what happens after when our land sup come to these aliens? it was an odd thing to think on.
Journal Entry: June 22th 2015
aliens are now attacking Cape Town, Africa so Commander Odd sent Daniel P.C., LocoRojo, McBackstabber, Grelite, Jasper.VTH and Repkam09 to sort this out. some time later the team got back and everyone was fine as rain as normal but half of the team are in medical for only a few days. Grelite got promoted to Col. good job out there man. quickly after getting them to medical a UFO showed up and commander Odd sent a new team there.
Lethbridge Gin over and out! Sir.

Grelite

Current Rank: Colonel
Mission Name: Operation Final Jester
Mission Objective:
Sweep the abduction site and identify threats
Kills This Mission: 5
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 30
Promotion: Major to Colonel
Journal Entry:
We went through a pretty rough ride in Cape Town today. A whole bunch of aliens were dug in inside an 'adult store' and the library right next to it, giving us hell in form of plasma whipping past our heads. After clearing out the first store of cybernetic scum, we moved up to the library. Repkam got hurt pretty badly, she'll be out of commission for nearly two weeks. As the aliens started retreating I was set to hold position out front, behind a car.

Apparently the five of them, moving through the library, were being held up by a single muton while three floaters tried to flank me. One of them hit me in my left arm, but I still managed to shoot all three of them down, as the rest of the squad checked the streets behind the library. Fortunately those three were the last to infest the area and we could head back home.

As the adrenaline wore off on the flight back, I realized my arm was a mess. After we landed I was surrounded by a mix of military and medical personal there to promote me to the highest field rank and then inform me I would be out of action for almost a week. I'd almost forgotten how comfortable the beds in medbay are, but perhaps me getting hurt means I might get some of that fancy shiny armour all the rest of the squad has.

Lethbridge_Gin

Journal Entry: June 22th 2015
As from last time that a huge UFO was in china and the new team is two rookies named Kadratos and HomesliceHobbes the other half of the normal team oh the other half was in medical on the other mission on the same day and the team who was not on medical was Daniel P.C., LocoRojo, Jasper.VTH and Tim Foster i hope they come back alive. Some time later the team got back safe and sound as normal and they start talking about odd things on this mission? we got more robotic junk for spare parts and the new rookies did just fine for there 1st mission on the field and the war with the aliens have been going well no deaths in X-Com but with the newest type was the cyberdisc and the drones i hope that all these aliens have sent the worst ones yet and druring the night i fell like a weird force was inside the base but i have no idea where it came from and in my deams i fell like some one or something was in my head or i am just getting a head of things for all the deaths we been having i may note more of this odd force later if it keeps happening so that is my report on today.
Lethbridge Gin

Grelite

Total Kills since joining XCOM: 30
Journal Entry:
Something feels different this time in the medical ward, its proximity to the research labs as become more abundantly clear. Something is in there and it feels familiar. It is a strange sensation of connectedness, not to what is in the lab, but something elsewhere. The Outsider Shard, it is what I felt when we rode with it back to base. I suppose I did not realize it then, what with the adrenaline of battle still flowing plentifully through my veins, but it was definitely there.

I have contemplated going there, seeing the Shard, but I hold myself back. Whatever it is that thing is connected to, I doubt we'll be going there all cheers. An instinctive fear, perhaps. That and the lab boys probably won't let me anywhere near it. But it stirs inside my mind every day. And every day I hope to return to the field sooner lest I go insane.

Kadratos

Name: Kadratos
Current Rank: Squaddie
Mission Name: Operation Spectral Dream
Mission Objective:
Locate and neutralize all enemy forces
Locate and gain entry to the UFO
Kills This Mission: 4
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 4
Journal Entry: First of all sorry to you, my journal, for leaving you sitting bedside while I've been working around the base. I wasn't up to anything interesting other than getting caught up in working so I decided to hold off on writing until I got called onto my first mission. This explains why this entry is so long and any entry that I'm on a mission is probably going to be long, sorry for that as well. Why am I apologizing to an inanimate object? Why am I asking rhetorical questions to a personal journal? I have no idea.
Anyways the mission started fine, I felt a bit bad because Hobbes got stuck with a regular rifle while I got a laser but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth (still don't understand that phrase, at least in Arabia our sayings made sense). We all landed and started moving out until I thought I was going crazy, I thought I saw everyone move twice (myself included) but then we all were back in our unmoved positions, guess it was just deja vu. I guess everyone else felt it as well because when we saw the first alien all of us missed our shots.
I was able to make up for it though, killing the second alien that we saw as well as one of those flying saucers that remind me of that robot in The Day the Earth Stood Still. Once we entered the UFO everything was going pretty smoothly, until we hit the dynamic duo. You'd think that at this point in the war sectoids would be no problem but instead they resulted in Hobbes getting hit, me being shot in the back, and me getting mad/panicking at being shot in the back so I shoot the sectoid which breaks the mind link. I'm counting that as 2 kills. Next 3 brutes come out of NOWHERE, luckily Daniel was able to hit them with a rocket which lead to them eventually getting killed [Sidenote: it's at this point that Hobbes tried to kill me -.-it's going to be a while before I forgive him for that]. We ended up killing the shard-man which lead to Cdr. Odd getting yelled at by the professor (even though we tried to capture it and if we tried a 2nd time someone might have died).
We got back to base and I got promoted to Assault, whether this is a blessing or a curse I'm not sure yet. Hobbes got promoted to an Assault and the only person who had to go to the medbay was Jasper but I think he'll be fine, considering everything that happened. There's a lot of panic around the planet but I think that we can eventually make it through.

Lethbridge_Gin

Journal Entry: July 1st 2015
being of a new month but lost Mexico to the aliens during the last of June R&D made new jet weapons upgrades and lazer tech for the heavy hitters and now R&D now working on that odd shard from the last UFO mission now when i think about it the odd things are stacked up more and more that the odd force i felt I'm not alone on having during my free time in medical Grelite has been having the same thing and he thinks the shard was making it. i know it was odd how a shard can do that the idea that not hard to believe in these aliens have their plasma guns and UFO's and from the last few days from the month the idea has groan a lot hope something comes up good with R&D.
Journal Entry: July 3rd 2015
today we found some underground alien base near our own base in all places thanks to the shard and R&D is now working on making our own plasma guns as soon as soon the month stars the aliens attack Russia so Commander odd sent Grelite, Daniel P.C., LocoRojo, McBackstabber, Repkam09 and i never seen HomesliceHobbes on a mission before or he got some training we did not know about. will continue soon Sir.
Lethbridge Gin.

Grelite

Mission Name: Operation Black Moon
Mission Objective:
Kills This Mission: 3
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 28
Journal Entry:
As soon as I got the green from the medical staff I was lifted into a shiny new set of armour; we were off to a rural area in Russia where the aliens had landed a transport ship. It felt like my squad was better equipped than ever, with all of us up in carapace armour and most of us with lasers in hand.

Approaching the ship from the back, we were greeted by a Cyberdisc and two support drones. Daniel's heat ammo punches a nice hole in the disc's thick armour, allowing me to put a laser into the exposed circuits, following it up with a shot at one of the drones, allowing Loco to clean up the last of them. It must have been one of the cleanest entries we could have made.

With me and Loco covering them, the squad moved up to the ship, where some Mutons were hanging out. As they spotted us, Backstabber lured them toward us, allowing me and Loco to finish off one of them. Following the Muton, another Cyberdisc and a drone duo moved toward us and yet again, Loco and I took down a drone on approach.

Sadly, this time, Daniel wasn't able to land his heat shots and my lasers weren't enough to take down the Cyberdisc in two shots. Luckily, with the combined firepower of Loco and Repkam, it still bit the dust, leaving us to prepare for the remaining drone and Mutons. As the drone approached us, we took aim and fired...

Grelite

Mission Name: Operation Black Moon
Mission Objective:
Kills This Mission: 9
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 34
Journal Entry (Continued):
The drone hit the floor, its internal systems exploding on impact. With the area ahead seemingly clear, we moved up again, running into more Mutons, one of which I had never seen before, it carried no weapons but was tough as nails. They retreated into the ship, or so we thought, and we moved forward with care. This ship was bigger than anything I'd set foot in before.

With our feet just on the alien metals of the ship, we heard the battle cries of the Mutons coming from inside, we knew they were preparing for us to barge through the doors. A lone drone came rushing forward, but we made quick work of it, allowing us to set up for opening door numero uno. A single Muton was just sitting there, right in front of another door.

I took a shot so McBackstabber could move up and finish him off with his Scatter Laser, but as he shot the Muton, that strange Muton came berserker through the door and eventhough Backstabber shot him right in the face, the Muton almost pummelled him to death before you could escape its clutches, allowing me to shoot it right in the head, killing it.

The third Muton came out, right behind his berserking buddy, only to be shot down like the rest of them. For a moment it was quiet, and we rearmed and reloaded to prepare for the next encounter, moving up further into the ship. The vessel was still teeming with Mutons, as another was waiting for us just through the doorway, but I had my scope on its skull before it even knew what was going on. It howled in agony as I put a laser through its thick head.

Again it seemed clear to move up, but we had little idea how big this ship was, exactly, whether we were nearing the cockpit or if we'd merely just cleared the back part of the alien vessel. Much to our luck, we'd gotten to the cockpit, guarded only by two Outsiders, which were no match for our combined firepower. Finally, we were headed back to base.

Lethbridge_Gin

Journal Entry: July 3rd 2015
some time later in the day that everyone was OK and got more junk of brogan cyber discs and a new type of alien that relay on melee attacks and McBackstabber took a huge blow from the new alien but still alive and in medical for 7 days and the UFO they went to was a cargo ship for maybe the people who gets taken by the aliens why do they need human bodes for what evil need or there is no need we are just food to them and make mankind wiped from the earth my mind grouse sick with that idea. till next time.
Lethbridge Gin.

S

Shiny

Name: Haiden Krieger
Place of Birth: Munich, Germany
Military Background: Member of GSG-9 der Bundespolizei Counter-Terrorism and Spec-Ops
Worst thing ever witnessed in any previous battle before XCOM: A counter-terror op gone wrong in Hamburg. A squad of six, myself included, deployed. Intel must have dropped the ball, because before we knew anything, half my team was dead. Turns out, a bunch of whackos got their hands on some slightly advanced hardware. In the end, I got out with my two squadmates, but if I were to hazard a guess, I'd like to say that this war is on more than just the battlefield. Not often a human terrorist fires a green gob of goo into your buddy's face.
Weapon of Choice: Sniper Rifle
Additional Background Story: Seen a lot of man's inhumanity to man in my time. I'm honestly surprised, yet skeptical to see that the nations of the world would actually cooperate and create an initiative to combat an alien threat. It's good if this really does work, but I've got a bad feeling about what could happen by the end of all this...

Lethbridge_Gin

Journal Entry: July 11th 2015
today commander odd sent a new satellite to japan and the aliens are at it again and odd sent a team to Egypt and the team was Kadratos, Repkam09, LocoRojo, Daniel P.C., Grelite and Tim Foster on high panic area. some time later the mission went well but Tim Foster was killed by a muton and also commander odd made an mistake and half the team are in medical by a alien grande and i say to myself "what it can happen?" to end on a sad note i went to the memorial for poor Tim Foster it was sweat and short on odd's part. hope the time will come for me to go on a operation, but will i come back? is a dark question for me?
signing out. Lethbridge Gin.

Grelite

Mission Name: Empty Stallion
Mission Objective:
Sweep the abduction site and identify threats
Kills This Mission: 3
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 37
Journal Entry:
Trains yards seem to be some of the most dangerous places to encounter aliens. I still remember Linus getting taken down last time I was in a train yard, and today we lost Tim Foster in an Egyptian train yard. Mutons, Cyberdiscs, Thin Men... They were crawling all over the place, grenades and plasma fire flying around our heads. That grenade nearly took my leg off.

The staff back at base is getting good at treating plasma injuries; despite the damage, I'm only out for four days. Seems only two of our squad made it out of Egypt unharmed. Now I'll be attending the Magic Man's memorial service in a wheelchair.

There is good news, though. Loco got promoted to Colonel, figures I'd share the rank with another Sniper. Of course, I have to commend him for his dead-eye, he's so cool about it, too. But I guess that's why we call him 'Ice'. So now it's him and I at the front of the welcoming committee for the new recruits coming in soon.

Grelite

Mission Name: Cursed Hammer
Mission Objective:
Penetrate the base's defenses
Neutralize all invader forces
Identify and capture the base commander, if possible
Kills This Mission: 1
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 37
Journal Entry:
The assault on the alien base, if I had not been there I had not believes such a place could exist. The six of us rappelled in, being confronted right away with stasis tanks full of people, kidnapped by the aliens only to suffer through who knows what kind of experiments. Right away I knew this was going to be the toughest thing we had faced so far. We were on their territory now. Our only advantage; they did not know we were coming.

A pair of mutons were patrolling the stasis chamber and while I was taking up a position on the other side, the others were taking down their first target. The other ran out critically injured, I feared it was going to put the entire base on full alert. Commander Odd kept us from chasing it directly, knowing we could be walking into an ambush.

Then we saw the muton, its injuries too severe to get out fast enough. But when we moved into position to fire, two drones flew out to cover the muton's retreat. I took down one drone, but the muton escaped, for now. We knew for sure that he had alerted additional hostiles.

From right in front of us a cyberdisc, accompanied by a drone moved up, but Loco and I had eyes on, taking out a good chunk of its armour before it could move up. Unfortunately, the injured muton moved up behind it, incapacitating Daniel in a single shot. Daniel was in trouble, he needed medical aid quickly or was was going to be a goner.

Repkam managed to shoot down the cyberdisc, but the resulting explosion hit Daniel hard and was killed instantly. Now we were one man short and knew we still had most of the base to face. I am glad no one panicked, we knew our duty and we were to make sure Daniel did not die for nothing and moved up with renewed vigour.

After shooting down another drone, we lost sight of the injured muton again. Step by step we moved into the next chamber, hoping to advance toward the command deck. A few of us took the high ground, trying to spot what was waiting for us on the floor below. Three more mutons, one of which a berserker, and several floaters were awaiting us. We opened fire before they saw us, giving us the initial advantage.

Loco and I held covering overwatch while the rest handily took down the berserker and another muton, before the two of us moved up to take some affirmative action. With two floaters in sight, Loco whipped out his Laser Pistol and took one down right away...

Lethbridge_Gin

Current Rank: Rookie To Squaddie
Journal Entry: July 16th 2015
Today was a hard and gulling 5 days and Commander odd has made all Rookies go though Squaddie training dew the aliens getting more bigger and nastier and now I'm rank Squaddie so sooner or later missions for me but will i come back a OK or killed right from the starting gate that will suck and in other news R&D finished off on the light plasma gun and working on making better plasma gun and also to note today we raid on the aliens main base near owe own HQ and the team for this mad mission are Jasper.VTH, Repkam09, LocoRojo, Daniel P.C., Big bad ass Grelite, McBackstabber to kick those aliens Assholes off our Planet Earth i hope they bring in the pain in there and so far the team is doing well but poor Daniel P.C. was killed by a cyber disc accident?
Squaddie Lethbridge Gin signing out for today.

Grelite

Name: Grelite 'Loki'​
Current Rank: Colonel​
Mission Name: Cursed Hammer​
Mission Objective:
Penetrate the base's defenses​
Neutralize all invader forces​
Identify and capture the base commander, if possible​
Kills This Mission: 5​
Total Kills since joining XCOM: 42​
Journal Entry:
[Continued]​
I followed in Loco's stead, but only managed to injure the second floater, giving it the chance to retreat. Loco and I took out our sniper rifles once more while the others moved up. Just then a muton came rushing forward, allowing the two of us to take it down in a combined shot. Yeah, there was high-fiving after that shot.​
Repkam moved up further, chasing down the injured floater and ending its existence with a few shots of hot plasma. Suddenly Loco had his scopes on the injured muton from the first patrol, finally he put an end to its misery. Now the area seemed clear for us to move up. Soon we were all grouped back together, preparing for the encounter we knew was coming in the next area.​
With all of us recharged and reloaded, we moved up to find five mutons awaiting us and again one was a berserker. We took cover behind a small wall just was three mutons came charging in. Though we managed to take down one, the berserker charged right at Repkam, a charging blow that almost proved fatal. Loco took a shot, but when the berserker let out a roar of rage, he panicked.​
My shots weren't enough to finish it off, but McBackstabber put his scattershot right in its face, scattering muton brain EVERYWHERE, some of it hit my visor. The last three mutons that remained came rushing in and when we'd taken down all but one we heard that spine chilling beeping of an imcoming plasma grenade. Only Jasper wasn't hit by that blast, but he was unable to shoot it down with his pistol, forcing McBackstabber to be quick on his feet again, finishing it once more with his scattershot.​
We had to take a moment to get ourselves together, those of us who needed medical attention got a quick med-spray and we reloaded once more to prepare for the battles that were sure to come. I'd hoped that would have been the toughest of challenges in this base, but I could not have been more wrong. I don't think any of us could have seen coming what we were to face in the command chamber.​
At first it seemed just drones were awaiting us inside, but after Repkam and I took those down, we heard something we had not hear before come from the other side of the room. Grouped up once more, we moved toward the overlook, hoping to get an overview of what was down there. From cover to cover, we made our way onto the upper walkways.​
I was the one to take the first peek, spotting a berserker muton and two mutons with plasma rifles. With the last encounter with a berserker still in mind, I feared the worst and despite our best efforts, it came to be a reality. The berserker ran right up, hitting McBackstabber right in the face, we knew he was not going to make it if we did not finish this fast. I took out my sniper rifle and shoot that thing right in the head, point blank. Again the insides of its skull plashing against my visor.​
Loco took out another muton, but as Repkam moved up to try and take down the last one, it came running out and took her down with a fury of plasma fire. Jasper managed to finish it off, but we had lost her. With Repkam dead and McBackstabber in critical condition, it was up to Loco, Jasper and me to finish this mission.​
By the glowing beacon at the end of the room a Sectoid appeared, but this one was different. Its head was significantly bigger and it seemed tougher in every way. When I looked at it through my scope I felt strange, like it could see into my head. Without further hesitation I pulled the trigger, killing the thing before it could do who knows what to us.​
Right after the Sectoid hit the floor I dropped my rifle and rushed over to McBackstabber and managed to keep him alive until the medical crew could come in. This was by far the toughest challenge of my life, losing two of my fellow soldiers like that was horrendous, but I should be grateful we could save McBackstabber. We were welcomed back to base with applause, but it did not feel like a victory. This war is long from over.​
Jasper was the only one to make it out uninjured and we nicknamed him 'Smokes', because holy smokes, that was close. I am not going to be in medbay all too long, I imagine cleaning my armour will take longer than it will take for my wounds to heal. The memorial service for Daniel and Repkam was dignified, now let's hope they did not die for nought.​

Lethbridge_Gin

Current Rank: Rookie To Squaddie
Journal Entry: July 16th 2015
To continue on my last journal entry the team was still inside of the aliens main base and Daniel P.C. was killed by a cyber disc explosion accident and asking to see the action i saw video recordings of the mission and seeing this base and my fears were true about the aliens eating us and take the earth over and turn it into a farm but i am getting ahead of myself again and today good Dr. Shen made a bad comment on video games ha did not liked it. but now McBackstabber is down by what people are calling it a berserker then more dead soon after Repkam09 was shot to death by a muton in the face then they saw a new type of alien and the odd thing was that it was an normal sectoid but colored red but i felt the sectoid some where but i can't recall but as soon they got back they bought the new dead alien, more scarp metal to sell other dead bodes and medical team was able to get McBackstabber and bring also a huge thing and when the team was heading back home the whole base was lit up like hell fire with a Major victory over the aliens leader slayed and there base taken and turned into a R&D wet dream and people there was busting out the wine and partying. but also almost all of the team are in medical for a week. i headed over to R&D on the new alien's autopsy and now called sectiod commander and discoverd that if the team did not took the alien down it has mental powers and we are getting more man power.
Lethbridge Gin end of for today.

Lethbridge_Gin

Current Rank: Squaddie Heavy
Journal Entry: July 18th 2015
Today aliens were attacking near our base and a whole team was sent out to take the aliens off our land they were Rowanlol, HomesliceHobbes, Jasper.VTH, Kadratos, and DarkChaosReign most of the team are Squaddies and i hope they come back A-OK so some time later the team got back from killing aliens and they bring a live muton, the muton's odd alien grenade and found a captain heavy named Rosen0x5 and for the rest today Commander Odd has sold the useless junk from the alien base just 2 days ago.
Journal Entry: July 21th 2015
Today i got into the sward at long last and the training was hard and now i was sent to train in Heavy weaponry so now i am a demo-man today was first day was on safety with rockets and i have to say one little mistake one wrong part and BOOM! no more Gin. but i hope on my 1st mission does not turn a red shirt death some off the rest of the heavy's welcomed me with open arms and now i have to fight the aliens and hope to come back OK but i have to take this day by day and i like to say to those aliens so sure that they can kill me i like them to try to do it. " I say let them try to get me with there plasma guns and cyber discs and 1st kill i say "I am the alien's version of the grim reaper with my rockets and give them an a blooded end for them!" and after the battle i will go there to the dead and say " looks like some one has to make Frankenstein monsters in your version of HELL!"
Heavy Lethbridge Gin got more work next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.