1. Welcome to Gamigon.com

Gamigon is a diverse community of people that love games. Register today to get involved! You will make gamigon the goat happy and make friends for life!

Already a member? Login Now!

Watch Dogs

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Angel Patrick, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Angel Patrick

Angel Patrick New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Watch Dogs (click "Watch Dogs") WD.jpg
    The game was unveiled at E3 2012 and has been a highly anticipated game. If you don't know about the game, it is a open world action/adventure game made by good old Ubisoft. Ubisoft released AC3 a few months back and the reviews were not to good. IGN said it was a HUGE disappointment. In my opinion (if anyone cares) it was a good game, the main missions, hunting, sea battles, homestead missions, were all fine to me, I just didn't like the ending. Ok getting off topic. So the big question is that IGN thought that AC3 it was a disappointment, will this game be? The demo version was out during the E3 convention an had critics raving the games "next-gen" graphics and gameplay.I have faith in Ubisoft and think that Watch Dogs will be a great game. So far the only release date I could find was in 2013. I havent found a lot of info on the game, but I did find a very important claim."Watch Dogs is coming to PS3 and 360, but it probably won’t look as pretty as the reveal trailer which ran on a very high end PC," said a reporter from PlayStationLifeStyle. Thats great for all the people planing on getting the game on their PC. WD.jpg
    Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7WGAJPRRw

2. Grelite

Grelite Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope Ubisoft remembers to put in windowed mode on the PC this time. I just got AC3 and it has a severe lack of windowed mode option.

3. Angel Patrick

Angel Patrick New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ya, I prefer having a game windowed than full screen.

4. Angel Patrick

Angel Patrick New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  5. Grelite

Grelite Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    From what I understand the game is set in 2013, it's supposed to be 'near-future' in a city called 'Windy City', a fictionalized/alternate-reality Chicago. The background story for the city is that in 2003 there was a big black-out, so they wanted to make that CtOS to prevent such things from happening again.

I think the reason it reminds you of GTA is because it just about holds the monopoly for 'realistic' open-world contemporary city games, but I think it's going to be wildly different.

6. Angel Patrick

Angel Patrick New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for clearing things up. :D

7. Blue

Blue Community Manager

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Watchdogs looks awesome if it is done correctly.

8. Max

Max New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks to be best game of the year man